Stainless Steel Swing Check Valve for Cryogenic Service Goddard 886 Series
- Top Entry: This bolted bonnet valve can be permanently installed in the line and services from the top
- Construction: Designed to prevent back flow in cryogenic systems. Higher fluid capacity (Cv) than poppet or lift check valves. 316L stainless steel investment cast body, cap and arm
- Sizes: ½” through 4” (15mm through 100mm)
- Ends: Socket weld and butt weld schedule 10 and 40
- Temperature Rating: -325°F to 150°F (-196°C to +66°C)
- Pressure Rating: (Cold, Non-shock)
400 PSIG (27 Bar) ½” - 2”
275 PSIG (19 Bar) 150# ANSI Class 3” and 4”
720 PSIG (50 Bar) 300# ANSI Class 3” and 4”
PED Approved, Approved for US and Canada
- Note: Do not use for reciprocating gas service.
- Our investment cast stainless steel is specified by leading industrial gas companies for storage tank and yard operations.
- Ideal for liquid atmospheric gases and LNG storage and handling.
- High cycle life and superior sealing.
- Valves for hydrogen service can be supplied.
(-425°F to +350°F )