Bronze Gate Valves for Cryogenic Service Goddard 302, 306, 310 & 310X Series
- Top Entry: This union bonnet valve can be permanently installed in the line and serviced from the top
Bronze cast body and bonnet
Rugged construction for long life
Straight through design for high Cv
Designed with unique KOLD-SEAL™
- Sizes: ½” - 3” (15mm - 80mm)
- Ends: Threaded (FNPT), Sil Braze Tube (SBT), or with stainless steel pipe nipples brazed in
- Service: Liquified and vaporized atmospheric gases, LNG
- Temperature Rating: -325°F - +150°F (-196°C +65°C)
- Pressure Rating: (Cold, Non-shock)
310, 310x Series 300 PSIG
302 Series 400 PSIG
306 Series 600 PSIG
Designed to MSS SP-80 and ASME B31.3
Sizes 1.5” - 3.0” PED approved per EN 10204, 3.1
- Soft Seated Series 310 & 310X: Solid wedge with PCTFE (Neoflon®) provides a bubble tight seal and is replaceable.
- Metal Seated Series 302 & 306: Split wedge made of Bronze and also replaceable.
Gate design for high flow applications.
Straight-through flow for highest Cv rating in the industry.
302, 306 Non-Extended stem for selective cold gas applications
310, 310X Extended stem ideal for cryogenic supply applications