Bronze Globe Valve for Cryogenic Service Goddard 222 Series Including 226LL, 226GF, 226ULL, 226BLC
- Top Entry: This union bonnet valve can be permanently installed in the line and serviced from the top. The stainless steel tube prevents stem distortion. Also available in bolted bonnet configuration.
- Construction: Bronze cast body and bonnet
- Rugged construction for long life
- Designed with the unique Kold-Seal™ and high CV. standard PTFE seat design assures bubble tight seating and high cycle life
- Oxygen cleaned per CGA G-4.1
- Sizes: ¼” through 3” (8mm through 80mm)
- Ends: Threaded (FNPT), Sil Braze Tube (SBT), Silver Braze Pipe, back brazed threaded pipe nipples
- Service: Liquified and vaporized atmospheric gases, LNG
- Temperature Rating: -325°F to 150°F (-196°C to +65°C)
- Pressure Rating: (Cold, Non-shock) 400 and 600 PSIG Sizes 1½” to 3” PED approved per EN10204, 3.1
- Kold-Seal™ Technology assures tight seal preventing cryogen gas loss.
- Extended stem suitable for cold box, transport vehicles, pipelines, and customer service applications.
- Live (LL) loaded option improves life of asset and minimizes service costs.
- Replaceable top works equates to low maintenance costs.